Friday 8 April 2016

M.O Great Make-up Collection

hey guys, these are some of the makeup products i use and what i use them for. sorry if its not as detailed as you guys would want it but as time goes on, i'm going to be posting videos and i would also be doing reviews on makeup products,i cant wait for you guys to see what i have install for y'all so about the makeup on the model's face.


The Brows:- I used a CLASSIC eyebrow filler, I just started using it and I think its amazing. I mixed MAC concealer with a lighter shade of LA GIRL concealer for the down part of the brows (brow bone area) to give it a very bold look and then I used her shade of LA GIRL concealer for her top brows which some people don’t do but I like when brows are really defined so I do that, otherwise why do the brows at all…lol…


eyes
eyes
The Eyes:-  I used TARA eyeshadow primer for the eyelid then used a dark brown shadow for the eye crease from the amazing BH cosmestics eyeshadow pallete, I love this pallete so much I have never fallen in love with any eyeshadow pallete like this. So after the crease, I used red eyeshadow from ZARON pallete for somewhere between the outer lid and middle lid, I used also used the black shadow from the same pallete for outer lid. Then I went back to the BH for the nudish kinda gold colour for the tear duct area to the inner lid.
I used this KISS BEAUTY eyeliner (also a new product I recently got) to line the upper lash line and CLASSIC black gel liner to line the lower line. I used MAC mascara for the lashes.
lips

The Lips:- I used MAC vino liner, MAC smoked purple lipstick followed by CLASSIC purple lipstain, random nude lipstain and NYX white jumbo pencil
The Face:- I used the beautiful MAC face primer for the whole of her face then MAC foundation which I also used for the whole of her face too including her lips (I really don’t have a reason for that but I do it anyways). Then I used the lighter LA GIRL concealer for both the C formation around eyes, center of the forehead, bridge of nose, sides of nose, cupid’s bow and chin. I used a darker shade for cheekbone, side of the nose and upper part of the forehead (I don’t know what its called …lol…) then I blended with a beauty blender.
Afterwards, I used a nameless contour pallete (someone got it for me so I don’t know…lol…) used a darker shade for the contoured part and lighter shade for the highlighted part which followed with ZARON powder and blush from BH.
I used MILANI bronzer for the C formation of the eyes and bridge of the nose. Then BEN NYE setting or finishing spray for the whole face.  
face
So that is it, thank you for reading all of that and I also want to thank my model, Atinuke. XOXO 
Makeup by M.O  (Motunrayo Osanyintuyi).

0 comments:

Post a Comment